With Elektraweb PMS , you can easily perform transactions such as reservation, reception, housekeeping, invoice, foil, channel manager, online reservation, safety identity notification, and access detailed management reports with a single click
Daily status window provides all critical information about the hotel on a single screen.
hoteliers will have a quick insight into the property’s main status indicators. Some of these are occupancy, revenue, forecast, in-house guests and reservation-related information, even call center notes. Users see these data in both graphs and lists form. In addition, hoteliers may set the time span for the renewal and display of these data.
Users can easily access ElektraWeb from any mobile device due to its cloud structure. This provides hotel management and staff with an on-demand overview of the activities in the property. What is most attractive is that users do not have to physically be in the property to be able to see what is going on. Their mobiles and/or tablet devices are their window into the hotel property.
Elektraweb Reservation List
Maximum Security While Defining Users
1. By defining list of safe IPs for your hotel, only users with secure IP addresses will be allowed to log in to your Elektraweb account.
2. If log-in passwords are not used for the specific number of days, you can set their automatic deactivation.
3. You can set as mandatory for the users to change their password in certain day periods.
4. Use of 2FA can be obligatory for all hotel users.
5. Elektraweb user’s password must be at least 8 characters long and it must contain a letter, number and sign.
6. You can enable use of the program only during working hours for the desired user.
7. Specific user can be enabled to login from only one or more IPs.
8. You can set an expiry date for a user password. When this date comes, the password will be removed from use, and this user will no longer be able to log in to the system.
9. You can track the last time the user changed the password.
10.2FA control can be activated for only one specific user. When connected with the specified IPs, 2FA control can be skipped, but when connected with undefined IP, 2FA control can be in use again.
11. When a user logs into the system for the first time, he/she is required to change the password.
12. No other user or system administrator can access password information.